The Student News Site of Hunter High School

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Polls

What do you spend most of your after school hours doing?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
AP advice
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • May 15, 2024
We are here
May 15, 2024

Fall break

What is fall? Fall is a period of time, a season between summer and winter. This period is between the end of summer and the beginning of winter. This happens in many other parts of the world but in the USA it starts at the end of September and ends in November, where we start winter in December. 

Fall break is a 5-7 day break given in schools and sometimes in offices. This is one of the best times to go up to the mountains with family and friends to see how beautiful the trees are and have a joyful and memorable moment with them.

October 11, 2023, to October 17, 2023, was fall break here at Hunter High School. Now most people thought it was very short and wanted a little bit more. Both students and teachers wished for more because everyone had something to keep them busy for the break. As a student, fall break was a joyful and memorable moment because I went on a college bus tour which turned out to be amazing. I met new friends, learned more about colleges, and decided what college I wanted to attend after high school. So for the college bus tour, we went to SUU (Southern Utah University) which turned out to be my favorite University and has what I want to major in, then UVU (Utah Valley University) my second favorite, and then BYU (Brigham Young University.) Next was Utah Tech University and lastly Snow College. It went by so fast that on the third day, it was sad to say goodbye, and after all that we time had spent together, and went by faster than I had imagined. But it was amazing.