The Student News Site of Hunter High School

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Polls

What do you spend most of your after school hours doing?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
AP advice
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • May 15, 2024
We are here
May 15, 2024

Hunter High football and senior night

Friday, October 6 Hunter High had a football game against Taylorsville. Hunter won. It was also Senior Night which is when the seniors on the team get celebrated. They come out with their families and they get applauded and get to finish the season in a happy way, even though it’s their last year. It’s an emotional time as they get to take pictures and have the banners that give them that memory for the rest of their life. Not to mention how fun the game was.

The game was very fun. There was school spirit. There were lots of families there to support the football players. The players did a very good job; you could tell they were playing to impress. I went with my friend and when I said that I was having lots of fun, she said ¨me too, this game is the best one we’ve had in a while¨ school spirit-wise. The student section was cheering stomping and overall being very loud when it came to cheering. The after was so much fun when the seniors went to walk out with their families and get celebrated even more then after that players all got together as a team and took pictures. As they were taking pictures the fireworks went off behind them which made the pictures look very cool and professional.