DECA ‘s popularity

Agustin Mariscal, Staff Writer

Here at Hunter High School we have a lot of great clubs, these include FBLA, French club, Key club, and more. But the one that gets the most attention would be DECA. Some great things about being in this certain club are you being part of the school’s fashion show that you are a member of. You set up the whole show for parents and students to go and watch the show here at our school. Most students enjoy being part of this club, you are always having fun with other students and doing fun things with each other.

When it comes to clubs, DECA hasĀ a wide variety of things to do when you join, one of those would be that you get to go at Lagoon theme park. You and other classmates get to go for the day and have fun with each other. When joining this club its main focus is on improving or bettering your marketing and finance management. Across the world there is about 200,000 students in the DECA society, and about 3,500 schools are part of DECA community. One of the main goals of this club is to prepare the upcoming generations to be academically prepared and to be experienced leaders in whatever their profession will be.

This is why DECA is great club to join, it really helps you in so many ways to prepare you in the future. If you want to join the finance industry than this club fits with you very well. And you get to travel around to different places meeting other schools and students that are also part of the DECA club. The amount of activities you do in this club is honestly limitless that’s why this club is one of the best clubs to join.