The Student News Site of Hunter High School

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Polls

What do you spend most of your after school hours doing?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Utah welcoming NHL team
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • April 24, 2024
Senior Decision Day
Samantha Sorensen, Staff Writer • April 24, 2024
End of the School year dates
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • April 22, 2024

End of the 2023-2024 school year

With the school year being over halfway over, many students are already beginning to anticipate the arrival of summer break, especially our 2024 graduates. Because of this, you might be interested in knowing what events and deadlines are planned for the end of the year so far. Compared to last year, the events held at the end of this year will be a little bit different. One notable change is the fact there will be no Senior Gala this year. The end-of-year activities will begin on April 27, with “Decision Day” and a career fair, which will be held from 9 AM to 1 PM. Shortly after, on May 2, the 2024 Senior Panoramic Picture will be taken at 9:30 AM.

The following week has dates that are only important for seniors, with applications for Academic Letters being due on May 4, and May 12 will be the last day to do credit recovery packets. Then, the week of May 15th, 18th, 19th, and 22nd, library books and textbooks will need to be returned. Any class fees will be due at the accounting office, and seniors will need to return their Chromebooks. Lockers will need to be cleaned out on the 26th by the end of the day. On May 23, the Avid Awards will be held. The last day of school this year will be June 1, and the yearbook signing will be held on June 1 as well. The yearbook signing will be located on the football field at 7:30 AM, as opposed to it being held in the Commons last year.