The Student News Site of Hunter High School

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Polls

What do you spend most of your after school hours doing?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Utah welcoming NHL team
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • April 24, 2024
Senior Decision Day
Samantha Sorensen, Staff Writer • April 24, 2024
End of the School year dates
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • April 22, 2024

Send a Valentines Card to a St. Jude Patient

Make someone’s day this Valentine’s

One of the cards available on https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/send-virtual-cards-online-to-childrens-hospital-patients/valentines-day.html , artwork inspired by St.Jude patient Tayde

This Valentine’s Day, you can spread the love by sending a personalized E-Card to a St. Jude patient. You can do this by visiting their website [see below] or simply searching up “Send a valentine St. Jude”, where you begin a simple 3-step card-making process. You start by selecting one of 5 card designs. All of their cards are inspired by patient artwork. Once you choose a card, you have the option to either type your own message to a patient, or select a pre-written one. After choosing or writing a Valentine’s Day message, you are asked to “Sign” the card by putting in your first and last name as well as your email. These cards aren’t limited, and you can send as many as you like. If you are looking for a simple way to make someone’s day this season or to just spread kindness, sending one of these cards is the perfect way to do so.