The Student News Site of Hunter High School

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Polls

What do you spend most of your after school hours doing?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Utah welcoming NHL team
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • April 24, 2024
Senior Decision Day
Samantha Sorensen, Staff Writer • April 24, 2024
End of the School year dates
Ayan Mohamud, Writer • April 22, 2024

I believe

I believe in a lot of things and throughout my life experiences my beliefs have changed, reduced, or I believe in more things. Mostly it changes, and I experiencing more stuff when it comes to religion I believe in it. But in other topics about life, I believe in some things. In life, I’ve been through good experiences and bad experiences I believe that bad experiences are there so we can learn from them and be better. I also believe we need to learn from our mistakes so we don’t repeat them. Another one of my beliefs is that people can change whether they change their habits or their character but I’m talking mostly about the character I believe that a person could change in two different ways for example I believe that money changes some people and once some people get a large amount of money they act like a completely different person it’s like their personality changes up. Though this isn’t the case for everyone that’s a negative way of someone changing I believe a positive one is someone leaving an addiction whether it is any type of bad addiction I believe that people can change their ways and their habits. I chose these two examples specifically because I’ve seen and heard them. Another thing I believe in is being successful and wealthy without college. I focus a lot on this because school was something I usually struggled with and something I didn’t enjoy doing but I do at least plan on graduating.

However, I believe I can be successful and wealthy without going to college because college is optional and there are other alternatives after high school besides college. I believe a lot of people go down that route and end up in something they don’t enjoy doing after a couple of years. And I believe I can branch out I believe in the phrase” thinking outside the box.” This also connects with my religion of believing in God as a Catholic. My family is religious so I grew up forced to believe in Him at first. When I was younger I didn’t believe in Him or rather didn’t take Him too seriously, but as I got older and went through more experiences, and started to pray now and then. I completely believe he is real. I understand the bible and His plan for us. I believe in that, based on my experiences, so this is where the “not going to college” falls into place. I believe that God has a better plan for me that’s not me going to college and still becoming successful. I also believe that it is still good in this world and that there are still a lot of good people out there. God says to love your neighbor and I believe in what He says, so I respect and treat everyone with kindness.

Some people don’t believe in Him because of the common “Why does He let bad things happen if he is real and cares for us?” I believe that He will teach us lessons and make us go through bad experiences so we can learn. He also gives us free will and I believe that the people who say “Why…” misunderstand Him and the bible perhaps.

Back to what I said earlier about believing that there are still good people, I believe that together we can accomplish and do great things when we are at peace and work together. Because I believe that it was God’s intention when he put humans on this earth. I believe that we as people need to stop a lot of bad things that are still going on. I don’t say “all the bad things” because there will always be evil, but if we all come together and do good because humans are capable of doing good and smart impressive things as we’ve shown it throughout the years. I believe that we need to do more of that I believe that God put humans here to do great things.