The virus is affecting so many places

Elizabeth Poole, Staff Writer

The coronavirus is affecting so many places and events. To try to stop the spread they get canceled and moved or some events aren’t as lucky. There are many parades that people attend every year that they are not able to attend anymore until told otherwise. Many people have to not go to work to stay as safe as possible. There have been many cases in New York that they have to get refrigerated trucks to store all the people that pass away from the coronavirus. This is affecting many people, and it can get to anyone. You could not even know you have it, so we really need to distance ourselves.
Stores like Costco,Walmart and even some places online like Amazon are having people stock up on items and leaving nothing behind. There are lines around stores and there are some stores that don’t have anyone in them. This seems to really be affecting many places this can even get to the point where some businesses might shut down. Schools also are all shut down but they have found ways around keeping students at work and getting them the work they need to get good grades. There have been some people that have prom and even graduation canceled on them and those are one of the most important times in high school.
There are many celebrities that are also getting this so it is not just people with a weak immune system or older in age. This is affecting everyone. We should be aware of our surroundings and keep others in mind also don’t take more than you need to take.There are so many people in worse situations than us. So be careful and know you’re not alone in your struggles at this time.