Night in the City

Elizabeth Poole, Staff Writer

“Night in the City” Sweetheart’s Dance is Saturday February 8. It begins at 7 PM and finishes at 10 PM. My girlfriend and I are going to attend. I did have to get a paper for her because she doesn’t attend this school. It was easy to fill out, and I can see why they have been doing this for safety reasons and for everyone at the dance.
This will be my first high school dance. I believe she will make it fun for me; she always does. I hope she has a good time as well. I can’t wait to see how this dance goes. This is new for me, so I really hope it does end up going well. My friends all support me as they really are awesome. It a semi-formal dance, and I am looking forward to see what she will be wearing.
I enjoy being my friends having fun. Even if they’re not with someone, they find a way to look on the bright side. Everyone is really cool and I’m glad to be friends with them, and that they could come to the dance with us for support. They really have done a lot for me. I’m glad we can all be there for each other when we need it. My girlfriend and I aren’t going to stay there the full time. We plan to stay just for an hour, because it something new to us and I want to make myself used to this kind of social thing. But it will be a good experience.