Spirit week

Agustin Mariscal, Staff Writer

For the week of Spirit Week, March 2-7, it is one of the most loved activities of the entire school year. It’s all the school’s grades versus each other; seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshman fight to see what class is the best. You do a lot of fun games during the assembly they do for the school. They also do games outside of the assembly, to see what class can donate the most money, or what class does the most activities at the end of spirit week. This is a one time event of the school year, some days the school lets you dress up depending on what category the school puts you in with the class you are in. Students love this time of year, most of the students participate in the activities provided for them;.

It is also said that during our spirit week the school’s absences decrease because all the students like and follow in stride with the school activities. You also get to gain some prizes during our spirit week, some teachers get pied in the face, past years students have shaved off teachers hair and other fun prizes you achieve when you win. The spirit week assembly is one of the biggest assembly’s that Hunter hosts throughout the whole school year. This is coming very soon so look forward to Hunters spirit week.