Future Business Leaders of America

Elizabeth Poole, Staff Writer

I’m not a member of the Future Business Leaders of America club, but I sometimes help them set up tables and other things that they may need help with. It’s fun, plus it’s a good experience to be around them and get to know a little more people. It also a great way to meet up with some friends and hang out with them. One of my friends, Amber Alyea, is a member. She shares me what they do in FBLA, (which shows that she really enjoys it and it always puts a smile on her face.) She says, “Being a member of FBLA is a really good experience and helps people learn more, and it helps them get out more, which is an amazing way of learning.”
Amber Alyea, also shared this “FBLA… in my experience…I have a lot of fun. You can learn knowledge that can help you in future careers”. In addition to the competitions they go to, they can also get college credit that will help them in the future.
They are always helping with things at Hunter such as “Hunters got Talent,” and Donut Friday. This helps club members and students socialize and get out there more.
Students that are in FBLA are amazing and really give a great example to Hunter by always being willing to help. They seem like they’re having fun and this club can really help them and other students in the future. It’s highly suggested that you try FBLA and get to know some more about it. If you’re interested, they’re always looking for members to join. You can talk to Mrs. Bryner about joining. Her room is F-204.