Start to quarter two

Agustin Mariscal, Staff Writer

We all know that the quarter will be coming into an end on the 24th of October, all students are relieved that we have completed one quarter out of four. That also means that a lot of stress is to come for the students, most kids try to turn in all the work that they are missing, get caught up with everyone. And probably the biggest one, the test that reviews what you have been learning in the class. Me being a student here at Hunter and going through most of this, its been pretty stressful most of my classes are giving the students test. But all that studying and turning in all of your work is worth it. When you get your report card and see that you have a 3.5 or a 4.0 GPA, you then realize that’s its really worth all the sacrifices you have put to attain that level of GPA. With that being said quarter two begins, and that’s another chapter of new assignments, new concepts to learn, and stay focused and always being caught up with your work. The begging of every quarter, for me, is not as bad like it is at the end of the quarter. At the start teachers take is slow and steady to teach you what you need to know to get you started.

Its a good feeling knowing that you have succeed in a term for school, and you will continue to another set at the school you attended. Quarter two is more on the chill side, I stand by that because you have winter break, almost a week off for Thanksgiving, due to us having those days off means that we don’t get pilled up with a whole bunch of work, even though some teachers give out homework during our vacation. Its honestly something to look forward to, it gets me excited because I know that we will then only have two more quarters left until summer break, which i’m assuming every student is excited for that.