The Outsiders

Elizabeth Poole, Staff Writer

I going to be going to the “Outsiders” play with my ward they always make it fun. Feel like it well be an awesome night I don’t know anything about the play outsiders. But I do have some friends that are in the play and well really make it fun. Love seeing people up there they work so hard and then have the biggest smile after wards. They are doing something they love.

I watched “Newsies” and it was great. Students put so much effort into that play. They were all working really hard on everything they did. It was really cute and fun to watch, so I have a feeling this play is going to be great as well. I also want to learn more about all the plays because they are very interesting to me, and I personally want to get more into them. I can’t wait to see my friend Annie who loves being on the stage. It is amazing when she is up there. She loves to tell about it, so I think it one of her passions that she really enjoys. So if she is happy then I’m happy to watch her do what she enjoys.

This is going to be a fun play seeing everyone up there but also getting a chance to just sit back. My ward is really excited to go to this play. We get to watch Annie again, plus she a part of our ward. She is sweet and likes to get out there and show people that she has a very fun personality. I heard my ward talking about her and they were saying the sweetest things about her. I wish she had been there to hear all the things they said. One of the young women, Rhainon Hitesman who had planned this activity and one of Annie’s friends, told us they been friends for a while. Rhainon wanted to see Annie preform as it really makes her happy. She so proud of Annie.

Also my friend Mallory Todd she in the background of this play, but she also does an amazing job, and I feel like she should get more credit for what she does. She helps out, she has many friends in the play, plus she totally loves being involved. I’m glad students have found something they enjoy and they are really good at. I think it will be fun watching them and seeing how this play is .