Coronavirus outbreak

Zachary Howick, Staff Writer

How did this virus that was a meme on social media become something much greater, well you have found the right article. This virus started in Wuhan China where thousands of people began to get sick, and many of those persons began dying. Scientists have started to watch and investigate this virus closely because of the outrageous numbers of those being made ill by the quickly spreading illness. From some sources the virus is mainly in animals not humans, but there are 7 different type of corona virus and this one has only been briefly looked at by scientists, so there’s not much we know about it. It’s very rare that humans contract corona virus but if so its hard for it to spread throughout humans normally. Intermountain Healthcare claims “Everyone gets sick from corona at least once in their life,” but we’ve never seen something spread so fast and be so deadly in decades.

A few days ago scientists were saying that over 90,000 people have contracted corona virus and don’t even know it, mainly because people to fly in from China and spreading it throughout the countries they are visiting. Just this past week a student from Utah came back from China and had flu like symptoms. That student went to go get it checked, and the results claimed that student had contracted the corona virus while in China.

There has been 8,124 cases of this virus in the Untied States and others in Canada, Australia, India, and others. There’s really is no sign of this virus in people beside flu like symptoms, which some people will tend to brush off and think its just a flu they can deal with until it goes away.No this has become a huge problem because they could have and been spreading the virus and without knowing it.

The advice circulating if when you are ill, go see a doctor just to be safe, no matter what it is. This virus is killing people everyday and it can’t keep happening. You could have this deadly virus and not even know it. Be as safe out as you can possibly be.