Cafeteria interview

Melina Gutierrez, Staff Writer

It was the District’s idea to stop giving out specific foods such as pizza and it honestly didn’t do no difference to the school or the students because either way students are still going to the store to buy pizza, and eat it at school or wherever which its bad because when you go to the store all you see is boxes of pizza in the ground. One of the worst things that I have to deal with is probably the salary that im getting paid. But other than that it’s actually not bad to work there.The best place I like to work the best would be in the morning because it is not as full as it is when, lunch starts its just more calm and easy to work early in the morning. The reason why we have to stick with the same lunch menu that we use every other day because that way we don’t have to give out other types of food everyday and honestly it’s just easier than giving out different kind of lunch everyday cause we don’t have to cook different, foods everyday and we will know the process faster. I decided to become a cafeteria because I wanted to have a different experience with cooking and working at schools cause before I worked at a school I worked in a hotel cleaning the rooms and for me it got way easier and i’m closer to where I live.